Your deluxe cabin is individually air-conditioned and offers a large panorama window for your viewing pleasure from the comfort of your cabin.
· TV channels and videos are available when moored in the evening.
· Private bathroom has a shower/bathtub, hairdryer and shaving sockets.
· Power supply is 220V.
· The top deck offers great viewing as you sail.
· Typically, a least one meal or sometimes afternoon tea is served on the top deck.
· Meals are offered by set menu, buffet-style or 'partial' buffet. Bottled water offered at the table is an additional charge.
· A small gift shop offers a variety of souvenirs, including Egyptian costumes for the 'Gallabiya Party'. Don't miss out on your chance to 'dress like an Egyptian'.
· Most sailing is done during the day, but some sailing may be required after dark.
· Don't miss going through the locks near Esna.
· When moored, several cruise boats may be linked together alongside each other, requiring guests to cross through several boats to reach shore.
· Calling home from your Nile cruise vessel is possible. Make sure you verify what the charges will be before making that call!
· Be careful of roaming charges if you are using your own cell phone.
· Casual onboard and smart casual at dinner.
· Swimsuits and sun hats are for the top deck only.
· Comfortable walking shoes are essential for shore excursions.
· The cruise features a "Dress Like an Egyptian Night". Costumes can be purchased while in port for about $20 USD, or you can bring your own.
Tips & Gratuities
· Your standard tips and gratuities have been pre-paid for those serving you on board. However, should you ask for extra services (such as room service). It is customary to tip accordingly.