Visas for US or Canadian Citizens:
US and Canadian citizens do not need a Visa to visit Israel. If you are traveling to Egypt or Jordan, our office will obtain the necessary Visas for you.
Visas for All Other Citizens:
If you are not a US or Canadian citizen, our office is not responsible to provide any necessary travel or entry documents, such as Visas. It is your responsibility to check with the consulate for each country they are visiting and obtain any necessary documents required to enter those countries.
Turkey is now requiring everyone to purchase their entry visa on-line prior to their arrival in Turkey. Guests can no longer purchase their entry visa at the Airport.
Guests traveling to Turkey will need to visit https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ to apply for their visas and they will submit the $50 USD fee on-line. Currently the website only accepts Visa & MasterCard.
- Open the https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ webpage.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Select your Nationality (For most guests it will be U.S.A.) and Travel Document type (Passport). Then you will enter the Security Verification information listed on the webpage. Once the three fields have been completed, you will click on the Save and Continue button.
- You will have to select the day that you are arriving in Turkey (Note: You do not want to list the date that you are departing the US unless it is the same day.). Next click on the Save and Continue button again.
- On this page you will supply your personal information as it appears on your passport (Some information will not appear on your passport): Then you will click on the Save & Continue button. You will then see a screen saying that you have successfully completed the application, and that an e-mail has been sent to you.
- You need to open your e-mail and find the e-mail from the e-visa site. It will have a link that sends you to the payment page.
- Once you have successfully paid, you will download and print your Turkey Visa. It will be in PDF format.