- Conformity with Applicable Law
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all legally applicable eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website. By using the Website you represent and warrant that any use of the Website and the data provided thereby will be in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
2. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or alter the Website, and/or any service provided thereby, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, affiliates or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
In using the Website you must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Sell or modify the Website content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Website content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way including, but not limited to, exposing them to inappropriate content or asking them for personally identifiable information.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
5. User Content
A. Posting User Content.
By using the interactive Features, you are agreeing not to publish, upload, post, distribute, create or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- would violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, any copyright law or intellectual property laws;
- is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, untruthful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, indecent, lewd, or otherwise objectionable;
- would violate the rights of any person;
- could infringe upon any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of any person. By transmitting or posting any User Content, you thereby represent and warrant to EOT and all other persons that you hold all legal rights to create, store, post, transmit, distribute and reproduce such User Content;
- misrepresents your identity or the identity of any person or entity or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- could disrupt data systems or which may contain harmful files;
- constitutes, or may constitute, marketing, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- constitutes, or may constitute, personal information of any third party; or
- in the sole discretion of EOT, is objectionable or that may subject EOT or its employees, customers and guests to any harm or liability.
B. Use of Features.
You agree that you will not violate any statute, rule, regulation or other law, including, without limitation, those relating to intellectual property or the rights of third-parties in any property, material or data. Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree not to:
- use the Features in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Features in any manner;
- send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, spam;
- collect contact information of other users for the purpose of sending spam or marketing-type data;
- use any robot, scraper or other automated means to access the Features or to extract data;
- seek access to limited access areas within the website of Features by unauthorized means;
- utilize, or attempt to utilize, any third party’s personal information without their permission; or
- engage in any harassing or unlawful conduct or use the Features for any unauthorized purpose.
C. Rights to User Content.
EOT reserves the right to remove or delete User Content at EOT’s sole discretion. By posting, transmitting or submitting User Content, you grant EOT a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual right to use, sublicense, distribute, modify, publish, create derivative works from, display or reproduce that User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, before you post, transmit or submit a photograph or image through the Website or the Features, you must own all rights to the photograph or image, either by creating it entirely yourself or by obtaining a written license from the copyright holder to use the photograph or image.
D. Disclaimer and Waiver.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THE TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS POSTED BY USERS OR ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY USERS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON MATERIAL POSTED BY OTHER USERS WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right, but not the obligation, to:
Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third part, and that we have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
7. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Content and use of the Features. User Content must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
8. Reliance on Information
The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
9. Changes to Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We will, however, endeavor to ensure that all content provided is up-to-date.
10. Information about You and Your Visits to the Website
11. Photographic Consent and Release
A. As a participant on an EOT tour, you extend permission to EOT to take your photograph during a tour, and you release all rights in such images without consideration. You consent to EOT’s use of your likeness in a photograph or similar media, including photographs used in EOT’s marketing and promotional material.
B. If you do not wish to be photographed, you must so advise EOT in writing prior to the commencement of your tour.
12. DMCA Compliance
We respect the intellectual property of others and require that you do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office site at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, the Company will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported to its Designated Copyright Agent identified in the notice below. We will disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers:
Designated Copyright Agent:
Timothy F. Brown
5725 Imperial Lakes Blvd
Mulberry, FL 33860
You must include the following information in your complaint:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Website;
- your mailing address, telephone number, and if available, email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material on the Website is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Dispute Resolution; Arbitration and Waiver of Jury Trial
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EITHER PARTY MAY ELECT TO RESOLVE BY BINDING ARBITRATION ANY CONTROVERSY, CLAIM, COUNTERCLAIM, DISPUTE OR DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, WHETHER ARISING BEFORE OR AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT (ANY "CLAIM"). THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CONTROVERSY, CLAIM, COUNTERCLAIM, DISPUTE OR DISAGREEMENT ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: (1) THE INTERPRETATION, EXECUTION, ADMINISTRATION, AMENDMENT OR MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT; (2) ANY SERVICE ACCOUNT; (3) ANY CHARGE OR COST INCURRED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT; (4) THE COLLECTION OF ANY AMOUNTS DUE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICE ACCOUNT; (5) ANY ALLEGED CONTRACT OR TORT ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SERVICE ACCOUNT, ANY TRANSACTION, ANY ADVERTISEMENT OR SOLICITATION, OR YOUR BUSINESS, INTERACTION OR RELATIONSHIP WITH US; (6) ANY BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT; (7) ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SERVICE ACCOUNT, ANY TRANSACTION, ANY ADVERTISEMENT OR SOLICITATION, OR YOUR BUSINESS, INTERACTION OR RELATIONSHIP WITH US; OR (8) ANY OF THE FOREGOING ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO ANY AGREEMENT WHICH RELATES TO THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SERVICE ACCOUNT, ANY TRANSACTION OR YOUR BUSINESS, INTERACTION OR RELATIONSHIP WITH US. IF EITHER PARTY ELECTS TO ARBITRATE, THE CLAIM SHALL BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT ("FAA").
This agreement to arbitrate shall include any Claim involving our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, subcontractors, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, any third party that assigned any agreements to us and any of the respective employees, officers, agents or directors of such affiliates or third parties, and any such Claim against any of those parties may be joined or consolidated with any related Claim against us in a single arbitration proceeding. In addition, if we become a party in any lawsuit that you have with any third party, whether through intervention by us or by motion made by you or any third party, we may elect to have all claims in that lawsuit between you and such third party to be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION under this agreement.
The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA") under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and its Supplementary Procedures For The Resolution Of Consumer-Related Disputes (the "Arbitration Rules") in effect at the time the demand for arbitration is filed. In the event of a conflict between the Arbitration Rules and this Agreement, this Agreement shall control, except that, in the event that the AAA determines that any provision of this Agreement does not comply with applicable standards stated in the AAA's Consumer Due Process Protocol, the standards of the Protocol shall control. We will tell you how to contact the AAA and how to get a copy of the Arbitration Rules without cost if you ask us in writing to do so. Or, you may contact the AAA directly at 1-800-778-7879 (toll free) or at www.adr.org.
If the AAA's Supplemental Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes apply to your Claim and if your Claim for actual damages does not exceed $10,000, you shall be responsible for paying one-half of the arbitrator's fees up to a maximum of $125. If your Claim for actual damages exceeds $10,000 but does not exceed $75,000, you shall be responsible for paying one-half of the arbitrator's fees up to a maximum of $375. For any Claim that does not exceed $75,000, we will pay all other arbitrator's fees and costs imposed by the administrator of the arbitration.
If your Claim is a consumer-related claim for actual damages that exceeds $75,000, or if it is a non-monetary consumer-related Claim, or if it is not a consumer-related Claim, you shall be responsible for paying the administrative costs and arbitrator's fees as provided in the AAA's Commercial Fee Schedule. Additionally, in the case of a consumer-related Claim for actual damages in excess of $75,000 or for non-monetary damages, and in the case of any non-consumer-related Claim, the prevailing party in an arbitration proceeding may seek to recover its expenses for administrative fees and arbitrator(s)' fees from the other party in accordance with the Arbitration Rules. The final award by the arbitrator(s) pertaining to such a Claim can apportion the administrative fees and expenses and arbitrators' fees between you and us as part of the award, as the arbitrator(s) determines is appropriate.
The fees and costs stated in this Agreement are subject to any amendments to the Arbitration Rules and fee and cost schedules of the AAA. The fee and costs schedule in effect at the time you submit your Claim shall apply. The Arbitration Rules permit you to request a deferral or reduction of the administrative fees of arbitration if paying them would cause you extreme hardship. Each party also has the option of filing an action in small claims court for any Claim or disputes within the scope of the small claims court's jurisdiction.
The arbitration of any Claim of $100,000 or greater shall be conducted by a panel of three arbitrators. The arbitration of any Claim of a lesser amount shall be conducted by one arbitrator. The arbitrator(s) shall be selected from the AAA's panel of arbitrators by mutual agreement between you and us. If we cannot agree on the arbitrator(s), the AAA shall appoint the arbitrator(s). EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, NO CLAIM MAY BE JOINED WITH ANOTHER DISPUTE OR LAWSUIT, OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THE ARBITRATION OF ANOTHER CLAIM, OR RESOLVED ON BEHALF OF A CLASS OF SIMILARLY SITUATED PERSONS, OR BROUGHT AS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR ON ANOTHER SIMILAR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS. All statutes of limitation, defenses, and attorney-client and other privileges that would apply in a court proceeding shall apply in the arbitration. Any in-person arbitration hearing will be held in the federal judicial district for the Middle District of Florida.
Any dispute regarding whether a particular controversy is subject to arbitration, including any claim of unconscionability and any dispute over the scope or validity of this agreement to arbitrate disputes or of this entire Agreement, shall be decided by the arbitrator(s). The arbitrator(s) shall establish such reasonable procedures as may be necessary for the reasonable exchange of information between the parties prior to such arbitration. In rendering an award, the arbitrator(s) shall apply applicable contract terms, statutes and legal precedent and shall follow the Federal Rules of Evidence, enforce applicable privileges, and employ applicable burdens of proof.
The arbitrator(s) shall award only such relief as a court of competent jurisdiction could properly award under applicable law. The arbitrator's findings, reasoning, decision, and award shall be set forth in writing and shall be based upon and be consistent with the law of the jurisdiction that applies to the Agreement. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
In the event that the arbitration results in an award which imposes an injunction on you or on us, or contains a monetary award in excess of two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000.00), the award shall be reviewable on appeal initiated within 30 days of the award by a panel of three new arbitrators selected to hear the appeal under the procedure for appointment from the national roster as provided by Commercial Arbitration Rule 11. Such review shall apply the substantive and procedural standards normally applying to an appeal of a judgment from a trial court of competent jurisdiction. However, if the award does not impose an injunction on you or on us or contain a money award in excess of two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000.00), then the award shall not be appealable and shall only be subject to such challenges as would otherwise be permissible under the FAA.
This agreement to arbitrate does not limit the right of you or us, whether before, during or after the pendency of any arbitration proceeding, to exercise self-help remedies such as set-off, repossession, trustee's sales and the like. This agreement to arbitrate does not limit the right of you or us, whether before or during the pendency of any arbitration proceeding to bring an action (individually, and not on behalf of a class) to obtain provisional or ancillary remedies or injunctive relief (other than a stay of arbitration) to protect the rights or property of the party seeking such relief. However, the arbitrator(s) shall have the power to vacate and/or stay any such proceedings or orders granting provisional or ancillary remedies or injunctive relief, upon application by you or us. The taking by either you or us of any of the self-help remedies or by filing any action in court, including but not limited to the actions described in the preceding sentence, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the right to elect BINDING ARBITRATION of any Claim upon the filing of a counterclaim or the like by either you or us in response to any such action.
You and we specifically acknowledge and agree that this Agreement evidences a "transaction involving commerce" under the FAA, and hereby waive and relinquish any right to claim otherwise.
Should the AAA be unavailable, unable or unwilling to accept and administer the arbitration of any Claim, or any appellate proceeding, as applicable, or otherwise refuse or decline to accept and administer the arbitration of any Claim, or any appellate proceeding, as applicable - in whole or in part and for any reason whatsoever - this agreement to arbitrate shall not fail or be invalidated as a result. Rather, in that instance, any party to the Claim may then petition a court of competent jurisdiction under 9 U.S.C. § 5 to appoint the arbitrator(s). Upon consideration of such a 9 U.S.C. § 5 petition, should the court decline or refuse to appoint the arbitrator(s), then and only then and within 30-days of a final and non-appealable decision on the matter from such court, you and we shall each respectively pick one arbitrator, and those two arbitrators shall then, by mutual agreement and within 30-days of the selection of the second of them, select a third arbitrator. The third arbitrator so selected shall then arbitrate the Claim as the sole arbitrator, except with respect to a Claim for $100,000 or greater, in which case all three arbitrators so selected shall arbitrate the claim together, with the award and all pre-award decisions made by majority vote. In the case of any arbitration not administered by the AAA, the arbitrator(s) shall still be bound by all applicable provisions of this agreement to arbitrate and the Federal Arbitration Act. They further shall administer and conduct the arbitration under the Arbitration Rules, to the extent such rules may be practicably applied to an arbitration not administered by the AAA.
If any term or provision of this agreement to arbitrate any and all disputes, and waiver of jury trial, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced without regard to the invalid or unenforceable term or provision; provided, that if you or we seek to bring a joined, consolidated, or class action for arbitration, and if the foregoing prohibition against the arbitration of joined, consolidated or class actions is held by an authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the arbitration agreement between you and us shall be deemed inapplicable to such joined, consolidated or class action, to the effect that any permitted and lawful joined, consolidated or class action shall be adjudicated in accordance with the provisions of applicable law and shall not be resolved through arbitration (provided further, that the jury trial waiver shall, in any event, remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law). This agreement to arbitrate any and all disputes, and waiver of jury trial, shall survive the termination of services under this agreement and/or the closing of your Service Account(s) and shall also survive as to any Claim covered within the scope of this Agreement.
WHETHER ANY CONTROVERSY IS ARBITRATED OR SETTLED BY A COURT, YOU AND WE VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO SUCH CONTROVERSY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
15. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
18. Attorneys’ Fees
19. Limitation on Time to File Claims
20. Links to Other Sites
The Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party websites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. The Company strongly advises you to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements for each and every website you visit.
The Company makes no claims that Website content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the United States. Access to Website content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
22. Waiver and Severability
23. Licensee Record Retention
The Website will maintain records pertaining to its relationship with any licensee for a period of three (3) years from the date of final payment.
24. Force Majeure
No party is liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, its obligations if such performance has been delayed, interfered with or prevented by an event of Force Majeure. As used in this Section, "Force Majeure" means any circumstances whatsoever which are not within the reasonable control of the party affected thereby, including without limitation an act of nature, war, insurrection, riot, strike or labor dispute, shortage of materials, fire, explosion, flood, government action, embargo, boycott, or inability to obtain or maintain any governmental permit or approval.
25. Successors and Assigns
26. Entire Agreement
27. Contact Information